Monday, 3 December 2012

Green is A Part of Me!!








Hello,
Hoping that you all had a great weekend. Mine was sooooo awesome, I almost shed tears when it was all over. Somebody(read Trevor) knows why. It was a fun filled weekend!
Now onto the outfit, I bought the skirt cos 1.) it's green and green is my favourite colour 2.) the material and 3.) the design on the slit. I didn't post the photo capturing the slit because by the time I was having this photo taken, it was already creased but next time I'll make sure to take the photos before I sit down.
The blazer is one of my favourites and I've worn it here once before.
And the handbag is the bestest that I've ever owned. I love it a million and one times! And the sequined slim belt belongs to my mum, she gave it to me :)
I've been looking for the name of the print on my blouse but I haven't found it cos I don't even know the words to use to search it on google; so if anyone knows, kindly enlighten us :)
And I'm soooo happy that I've clocked 2000+ views already on my blog. Thanks a lot people, I really appreciate you all! You're such a blessing!
Do have a good week,
Karimi.

ps: Many many thanks to A la Angel for telling us that the print on my blouse is  paisley. Now we all know thanks to her :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute blazer! I love it! I think the print is paisley...? I might be wrong, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel! I've googled it, indeed it's paisley. Thanks a lot genius hahaha! And thank you so much for dropping by the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISQUS

comments powered by Disqus