Friday, 30 November 2012

Touch of Nature

The frills on my chain sling bag are fiiiinnneee!!

I loved this tree's texture only that I couldn't lean on it!

We should have taken an closeup pic of this monkeys but I fear all animals!!

the Polka dot dress without the blazer

this place is so serene!

I will definitely go back there again :)
Hello,
I'm so sorry I've been away from the blog cos I've been so busy with school work. So, this post's title had nothing to do with my outfit, but it describes the environment I was in well. I was at the Nairobi Arboretum again-I'm officially addicted to this place!
I paired my polka dot dress with a navy blue blazer which has really cute vintage buttons, a butterfly pendant chain, chain sling bag with frills and my brown flats-I don't know why I wore the outfit with brown flats though! I think it's cos of the chain on the flats too. But I think that it came out fine :)
Wishing you a great weekend,
Karimi :)

4 comments:

  1. That blazer...I want!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna get it honey!hahaha! Just stick around :) :)
      Thank you so much and thanks for checking out the blog!!

      Delete
  2. you gonna get it hun Just keep it locked on the blog,hahahaha !!thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, i'm a say I love your hair style.
    The outfit is cute, the dress & blazer is super nice.

    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISQUS

comments powered by Disqus